Tuesday 24 April 2012

Dewy Skin!




UGH.

Ashiness! Roughness! Discolouration! Congested pores! Flakiness!

That is my face first thing in the morning, after I have intentionally mistreated my skin. I went to bed the night before without washing my face and without going through my whole evening skincare routine so that I could show you guys how I bring my skin back from the depths of grossness.

For reference, my skin is relatively sensitive, and I get some slight oiliness around the t-zone. I'm not breakout prone, other than that one week out of the month when my skin goes haywire (ladies, we've all been there). It tends to be dry if I go crazy with powder - which is why I usually use liquid foundations. I lean toward products that promote radiance and dewiness because dry brown skin is ASHY AND FLAKY AND GROSS.

In order to rescue my skin and make an immediate difference, I wash and exfoliate my face, slap on a face mask and then use the greatest moisturizer in the entire world.


 Fresh, dewy skin! SCREW YOU FOUNDATION, I'M GOING BAREFACED TODAY!

So there you have the final result.

Products used:

Ultrabland facial cleanser
Ocean Salt face and body scrub
Full of Grace serum
Eau Roma Water toner
Ayesha fresh face mask - only available at LUSH shops, not online
Gorgeous moisturizer
Enchanted Eye Cream

By the way... I started shaving (most of) my head a year and a half ago. Not for any reason in particular, just because I'd always thought about doing it and one day I zipped it all off. Sorry the explanation is not more exciting, I just felt like doing it and that was that. I shave it about once a week now, and I cut my bangs myself, which is why they're all crazy uneven. I don't care, if you're going to shave your head, then you don't really care what your bangs look like.


Hope that was helpful!

<3 DR


No comments:

Post a Comment